Thursday 10 March 2016

I really need your help!




I’m looking for a small number of ladies who have had a mastectomy or lumpectomy to help me to improve my website and give me an insight into what you would like from About The Girl. 

You need to be aged 30 to 60, live in Sussex and be able to spare about 30 minutes to allow me to come and talk to you about how you like to shop online for post mastectomy wear. 

This is all part of developing a new website and making it the best for customers. I’m happy to come to you (or somewhere else if you prefer) and can do the interview daytime or evening, whatever suits you, and I’m looking to do the interviews next week.

And as a thank you for taking part, there's a £20 gift voucher if you are interviewed

If you would like to sign up, please contact me by email on amy@aboutthegirl.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do feel free to place your comments here, thanks, Amy